WHO ARE WE?
UENI helps small and very small enterprises to go online. Unlike typical do-it-yourself website builders, we are a “do it for me” solution. The simple website is free and hosted on our domain, but it is search-engine optimized and includes personalized, high-quality content. Businesses can upgrade their sites with additional services like domain names, email addresses, advanced SEO, logos, and since very recently a high-quality Ecommerce platform.
Beyond online tools, we also offer third party solutions that a small business might need to help them grow. This includes business bank accounts, point of sale terminals, SMS marketing, online ads, loans and more. In this way, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
Today we are signing up 3,000 businesses every day and we operate in 10 - soon 11 - countries in Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We are growing our global presence every month. To date, UENI has raised $30m mainly from successful entrepreneurs and we are just getting started.
What YOU will do:
- You will drive the marketing team to achieve the business goals set for the marketing team (e.g. revenue targets and paid subscribers under management).
- You will manage the team which is based remotely (team members physically located in England, Wales, and Brazil with other locations to follow).
- You will create the processes required for the team to achieve these goals.
- You will manage the strategy, forecasting, budgeting and reporting for the marketing team.
- You will use data to drive your recommendations about investments in campaigns and acquisition channels including paid media: PPC, paid social and Google Ads.
- You will lead the team to identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities and areas for additional investment.
- You will provide guidance to members of the team on prioritization, creative decisions and campaign implementation. This means you will get stuck into problem solving and execution where required.
- You will contribute ideas to product development to improve ROI.
- You will represent the marketing department in the management team.