As a tech challenge, as a place to work, and as a growth opportunity, this is the dream gig.
The team behind TransferTribe has already successfully launched one tech startup through 5 investment rounds - now we've got the investment and desire to do it all over again!
We are on a mission to give small, fast-growing online businesses a level playing field in the fight against corporate giants. Our MVP is now built and about to go live - so we're looking for a creative, ambitious full stack developer to play the leading role in the next phase of our journey.
The person we’re looking for will help us improve and scale our MVP. As we prove the market fit you’ll have creative freedom to decide on the tech-stack.
What you'll do
- Work with the founders to turn our successful MVP into a scaleable beta / finished product
- Develop a web-based app which integrates with leading ecommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Magento)
- Write clean, robust, well-tested code
- Help develop an awesome roadmap for the future product - and own the delivery of it
- Solve complex problems as standard - such as how to scale to millions of impressions a month without sacrificing load times
What we're looking for
- You're able to work across the full stack
- You’ve owned and led the delivery of complex web application builds in the past
- You're comfortable running a full build from design through to testing
- You're autonomous and pragmatic: you know when to refactor and when to accrue debt
- You want to have an immediate impact on our platform, and the future of this brand-new business
- Someone who is motivated to learn, solve complex problems daily, and write the first lines of code
What's in it for you
- Competitive remuneration (we're open to exploring permanent and contract options)
- Opportunity to create a gamechanging product from scratch with a founding team who have a proven track-record in this sector and the backing to make this new venture succeed
- An accelerated learning environment, in which you will be supported and empowered in equal measure
- A collaborative environment and commitment to enjoy building a business from the ground up
- Autonomy to help build this business and team