Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
Operational Systems team at Gousto is a newly formed (2018/2019) team which consists of a mix of IT, consulting and supply chain professionals.
We look after Gousto key operational systems, IT service and infrastructure and on top of that. Our key objectives are to drive strategic improvements across our core supply chain processes.
We have grown from 1 to 19 people in a short period of time and took substantial new responsibilities, which resulted in Gousto leadership trust for continuous development and growth of the team.
In 2019 everyone across the team was involved in one (or many) challenging projects.
We interact with multiple parts of the business, including; software development, supply chain management and leadership on a daily basis.
We are not your typical "IT team" ...
As a senior IT engineer for our WMS system you will work closely with the team to deliver WMS to a new site/sites as we continue to grow. The role will report into the Ops system manager and is a role that can be based in either Spalding or London.
To be successful in this role, you will be motivated by driving change within our technical capability across sites, Growing and developing our sites understanding of systems and use cases, working closely with our platform development teams/ tribes to drive intelligent and creative solutions to complex supply chain puzzles. All the time helping Gousto build a stable operational systems foundation for which it can continue to scale successfully.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and business solutions and integrations between Gousto custom platform and WMS system
- Solution implementation and taking a technical role in to resolve complex business issues.
- Designing interfaces in JDA WMS
- JDA WMS technical support analysis
- Supporting rollout of projects, both step changing activity and backlog items along with ensuring the new system is embedded as BAU
- Gathering requirements, system analysis (including customised code) as well as finalisation of technical / functional specifications
- Convert business requirements and requests into system development aligning with the overall business aim but ensuring impact and concerns are flagged / questions asks
- Supporting the development and execution of test scripts to ensure JDA software consistently meets the customer’s business objectives
- Creating and modifying procedural and system documentation throughout the project
- Collaborate with business partners and IT team to support operations and adhere to the SLAs and process frameworks
- JDA WMS Support a must to have and must have worked in previous RP/ JDA versions.
- Experience with Oracle database tables and relationships
- Reporting SQL.
- Experience with JDA configuration platform, including the WMS RDB (Relational Database) tables used within JDA, DDA (Data Driven Application) design/creation),Oracle performance analysis, Jasper Report development and Analysis.
- Experience with driving improvements in WMS performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience with identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Implementation experience deploying and maintaining WMS instances.
What’s it like working at Gousto?
All of us are responsible for the success of Gousto. Our guiding values - dream, deliver and care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.
Be confident in your curiosity: think big, aim high and respectfully stand up for what you believe in.
We look for effective answers that will have a real impact, take initiative to solve problems and have a healthy impatience for change.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers - they are key to our success - and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy additional days of annual leave up to a total of 30 days
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Dr Gousto Healthcare via Babylon Health
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events