Ever wondered how skyscrapers like The Shard get built? It takes a heroic effort across a huge team of designers, builders, and managers to name a few. But we know that the process isn’t ideal - 69% of projects run more than 10% over budget and 75% are completed significantly late. Disperse is overcoming these challenges by putting digital tools in the hands of the construction industry. We use AI and computer vision to revolutionize the way buildings are built around the world.
Over the past year, our four offices (London, New York, Sarajevo, and Yerevan) have joined forces to build a product and service that our customers love. Having just raised a Series A funding round, we’re kickstarting a new stage of global growth and are looking to build a team to help drive the next phase of our journey.
Come join Disperse -- a creative, conscientious, and proudly diverse community of AI researchers, software engineers, architects, and designers dedicated to helping build the skylines of tomorrow!
We're looking for someone who wants to bring a game-changing solution to an industry ripe for reinvention -- and help us onboard those who can use our platform to change the way we build.
This is a high-energy Project Delivery & Success role with a focus on onboarding new projects across the EMEA region and stimulating the construction team's engagement on our platform. You will contribute to Disperse by helping to develop relationships with the construction teams that will forge the path to expanding within accounts.
We are looking for driven professionals who are willing to strongly contribute and ready to work in a fast build & learn environment.
What you will do
- Serve as a primary point of contact for a significant portfolio of customers and projects
- Drive the delivery and project success across our customers
- Develop customer relationships that promote customer engagement and satisfaction
- Regularly explore new customer requirements and design and develop new solutions, working closely with our Product and Reporting teams, to consistently deliver value through our platform
- Track and manage delivery output and performance against key KPIs (quality, time)
- Ensure that our customers have the best Disperse experience possible, leading implementation sessions, organize training sessions, and drive the fast resolution of issues and inquiries
- Develop and implement best practices, new methodologies and process steps to drive overall project success