Senior full stack developer salary £60.000-£85.000 (depending on experience)
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated, high achieving Senior full-stack developer with a strong background in Python, Flask and JQuery. As a member of a small team, you’ll be working directly with the founders and the key decision makers. The role will be hands-on from the very beginning, and has scope for involvement in major technical decisions as well as creative involvement in product features.
The role is intellectually stimulating with great opportunities for personal development. You will be working in a high caliber, driven and interdisciplinary team as a part of our inclusive company culture.
About the company:
SaleSource is a software that helps build and expand ecommerce businesses that are using the dropshipping business model. SaleSource is currently one of the only SAAS providers in the dropshipping space that is powered by machine learning, such as image recognition, and is designed exclusively as an all-in-one dropshipping tool, with a multitude of unique, tailored features.
Having been successful and profitable in the first 18 months since Founding, SaleSource aspires towards a $100 million ARR after growth of the ecommerce space was accelerated by the Covid-19 pandemic. With a small, tight-knit team based in the heart of the tech scene in London, we’re disrupting the ecommerce industry in a big way.
The ideal candidate will:
- Care about our mission of becoming the top ecommerce research platform
- Know the ecommerce & dropshipping space and will be familiar with Shopify & AliExpress
Required Technical Experience (3 Years +):
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Equity in the company
- Flexible work from home and remote days
- Movie, Anime & Video Game Nights
- Regular team outings and social events
- Great office space located in Central London with frequent networking events with the key players in the tech industry
- Opportunity to work in an international and agile team of high achievers, passionate about tech and ecommerce
- Access to all of the necessary, high-quality equipment to get work done
- 25 days of paid leave (including bank holidays)