Find Your Activity.com is an intelligent web-based search platform that connects consumers and local activity providers online, overcoming the current challenges of information being scattered across different media.
Our web platform provides a free online advertising service to local small and medium sized activity providers, enabling the matching of supply from local activity providers with the demand for people looking for an activity.
Find Your Activity is at the pre-revenue, pre-seed stage, our current focus is driving adoption - monitization will come later.
Being a start-up, the pace is fast, and change is frequent, with individuals often juggling many different challenges. We are therefore looking for people to join our team who embrace change and revel at the idea of joining a start-up business that is going to grow to become a household name.
For those that are lucky enough to join the team for the journey, there will be plenty to learn, the work will be challenging at times, but the rewards will be great and there is going to be plenty of fun along the way.
Find Your Activity aims to become the nerve centre for finding local activity providers, like Trip Advisor is to travel and Uber is to Taxi, if you have the skills and ambition and want to be part of the journey contact us today!
We are looking for a CTO – Co-Founder who will partner with our CEO Founder to deliver a thriving community platform.
Must have a sense of humour and be naturally driven individual. A general ‘hands-on’ approach is essential.
You will partner with the CEO on technical strategy and have full ownership of delivering the agreed technical road map
You will need to be willing to be completely hands-on during the early stages and also recruit and lead a junior technical team.
- Own the technological, engineering, and architectural decisions as well as the technical roadmap and work with other co-founders to scale up the company, to build a thriving community platform.
- Lead the development, deployment, and delivery of this highly innovative product with consideration towards long term scalability.
- Recruit and build the in-house development team, and also manage the relationships with external technical agencies and freelancers.
- Communicate the technology of the company to investors, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Highly self-motivated
- You believe in a long-term vision and can manage uncertainty.
- You are a self-starting individual, motivated by team success, a sense of fun and you are good-humoured under pressure.
- You love building a business and do whatever it’s needed to make it happen - leverage your network and resources, get the job done through whatever wacky working schedules necessary, sacrifice short term comforts for long term success.
- Track-record of delivering well-engineered products with modern technologies, have developed MVPs by yourself and led IT roadmaps.
- Working experience in DevOps, managing builds and deployments
- Strong communication skills with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience running team(s) of developers
- Ideally some previous startup experience, and/or a range of experiences within larger companies
- Sweat equity-based position until our seed funding is unlocked (Winter 2020).
This is a very exciting market disrupter, so contact us today if this sounds of interest...........