We are Monavate. A collective of fintech industry experts with a single unified vision: to create the world’s fastest and simplest way for challenger banks, card programmes and payments products to gain competitor differentiating speed-to-market in an otherwise confusing, slow and highly regulated industry.
We know the current system isn’t fit to do this. It’s why we exist.
Decades of combined fintech expertise, with some of the industry’s major players has taught us that the current industry ‘norm’ just isn’t good enough. In a world where ideas come fast, but competition moves faster, we want (and need) to innovate. It’s in our name. And it’s why we believe the future of the worlds soon to be largest fintechs starts with us.
If you believe in challenging the status quo as much as we do, keep reading.
Head of Marketing
What we need
- 7 years or more experience in financial services and/or fintech (card issuance and ATM)
- A strong communicator who is friendly and approachable
- A knowledge of highly regulated industries and environments, specifically B2B
- A team player with the ability to ‘go-beyond’ in an organisation with high growth ambitions
- Ability to work in an agile and fast paced industry and working environment
- Have a can-do attitude and enjoy a challenge
- Aspiration to grow with the company
Working knowledge of:
- Proven ability to maximise revenue in pipeline in a B2B environment
- Brand expertise - with the ability to create and package working product propositions in complex markets
- SEO and ability to maximise organic search positions
- PPC management and optimisation (hand on knowledge of AdWords)
- CRM and prospect / customer database building
- PR and events
- DM and eDM
- Creative campaign concepting, creation and success tracking with prospect targeting/hyper targeting up to c-suite level
- Content creation – editorial, PR, online, white papers, knowledge & research
- Social media management across multiple channels - both paid and organic
- Above the line and below the line advertising – print & press (prior experience in broadcast media a bonus)
- Competitor tracking and gap analysis
- Experience with management of multiple CMS platforms
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphics software packages a bonus