We are the world’s first account based direct mail platform. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalised direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business..
The business has been built by 2nd time Founders who have already built one of the most successful SaaS companies in London called Yieldify. The company is backed by some of the most well-known founders and a large US Venture Fund.
We’re seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Product Manager to join the team. As one of our earliest Product hires, you’ll shape the roadmap for our platform, identify the most challenging issues facing our users, manage prioritisation, create specs and deliver great user experiences.
You’ll collaborate across the organisation with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, UX and Engineering teams and industry experts to help achieve Reachdesk’s vision. We want you to question assumptions and drive our platform capabilities first and foremost with our end users in mind.
The role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly ambitious team where you’ll have the ability to make a big impact on our company and our users. Join London’s fastest growing SaaS company who are already the leader’s in their space and working with clients like Stripe, Hootsuite, Segment and SAP.
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving product development, from idea to launch, of products and features within Reachdesk’s platform
- Developing a deep empathetic understanding of our diverse users by conducting research, user interviews, data analysis and usability testing
- Using this knowledge to define, test and refine new features and product concepts for our users
- Building lightweight prototypes to define product concepts
- Own user research and drive improvement in the usability of our product.
- Simplifying complex problems and helping deliver demonstrably great user experiences
- Assuming core Product Ownership responsibilities (roadmap, user stories, stakeholder buy-in, prioritisation)
- Collaborating with our Customers, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, UX and Engineering teams to ensure the short and long term product roadmap is correctly prioritised
- Defining and tracking key KPIs / metrics, sharing learnings to multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Use this data to find opportunities to innovate, improve customer experience and increase adoption.
- Being passionate about all things product and helping maintain a product culture across the business
Great if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in product management roles
- Are experienced using Agile development methodologies and organising work into Epics, User Stories, and writing Acceptance Criteria
- Understanding and experience with event tracking and using this data to drive product usage and customer retention
- Have great design instincts and are obsessed about product UX
- Have proficient communication (both written and verbal), attention to detail and organisational skills
- Have a passion for startups
- Love learning, are curious, know it’s ok to ask for help and be ready to help and support others
Even better if you have:
- Experience with companies building enterprise software (e.g. business intelligence, marketing automation, b2b)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, MixPanel or other online analytics suites.
- Knowledge of BI tools like Looker and Tableau
- Experience with prototyping and design tools (Sketch, Invision, Framer etc)
- Experience or familiarity with customer journey mapping and design sprints
- Entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable
- Technical background
What’s in it for you:
- Remote working and flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic teammates