PEOPLE AND PAYROLL MANAGER
People - London - Full Time
WHO ARE YOURPARKINGSPACE?
At YourParkingSpace, we’re solving the friction in road travel by building a digital parking infrastructure where parking can be booked and managed in advance or on demand by the click of a button.
We believe that journeys become easier and we become more connected, the more accessible our parking options are, using industry-leading technology we deliver value to both sides of this exciting and rapidly evolving marketplace.
Despite the current worldwide situation, YourParkingSpace has experienced rapid growth and was ranked 169 in the recent Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Companies in Europe, making this an exciting opportunity for a progressive leader to join our dynamic organisation. Using a common sense outlook, you’ll be building our People Team using a person-centric approach, finding a balance between the need for traditional HR , remaining compliant in our processes while retaining the “start up spirit” culture.
Reporting directly to the CFO you’ll be a key member of the senior management team with both an operational and strategic basis where you will proactively create and drive the people agenda.
This is a hands-on role with the requirement to balance both day-to-day demands as well as higher level direction whilst the team is still in a phase of high growth.
This is a huge opportunity to stamp your mark on the People function of one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe.THE ROLE
- Ownership of the employee lifecycle, from recruitment to onboarding and assisting line managers in employee relations casework
- Administer and review monthly payroll, alongside managing employee benefits
- HR policy and HRIS implementation and improvement
- Working with line managers to identify and meet the, HR, learning and development needs of the team throughout the company
- Developing and implementing a company wide performance review process
- Provide strategic and commercial support to the board of directors
THE RIGHT PERSON
- Passionate about change management, distinguished by your ability to achieve excellence within the people agenda
- Experienced in a fast-paced HR generalist role, with up to date knowledge of UK employment law
- Ideally, you will have experience in the Technology sector and have demonstrable experience delivering HR projects and programmes
- Able to take the lead on key projects, working independently and using initiative