We are a new startup collection of lounge restaurants/bars around London catering to those who seek more from their day than simply food and drink. We are a space for meeting, working, connecting and living. It’s important to us that passion and integrity flow through every decision made to ensure the happiness and loyalty of customers and team members.
We are looking for a qualified Financial Controller with passion for, and experience in the bars and restaurants sector. Our Financial Controller will oversee finances of our first 3 sites and work with the F&B Manager and Operations Manager to develop and implement procedures of best practice as we grow. This is an opportunity to get on board in the early stages and grow with the company.
- The production of all monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of variance analysis and wastage reports for Food and Beverage manager
- Manage all of the company’s transactions: accounts payable, payroll, control accounts, and general operational finance.
- Preparation of VAT returns, the annual audit file, and liaison with external auditors
- Work with operations manager to monitor budgets, targets, and provide advice to help drive the business.
- Analyse financial data (track sales and costs) and make forecasts, budgets, performance measurements, and plans to assist in operational decision making
- Identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Multi-site Food & Beverage/ Hospitality experience
- Excellent understanding of daily, weekly and monthly finance and operating procedures in a Food and Beverage environment
- Comfortable interacting with lots of different people (Both internal and external)
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- A confident communicator who can ‘translate’ financial information to non-finance people
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Food and Beverage procurement systems and Epos systems