Role duration: 6 months
Weekly workload: 25 hours
This role is with Continental Aspire Soccer – a football start-up, which gives the young aspiring footballers the opportunity to succeed in professional European leagues.
We work with German Bundesliga, Dutch Eredivisie, French Ligue 1 and many more partners in both European and global levels.
This role is an exciting opportunity to develop and apply your skills in a growing business environment. There is a great opportunity for you to make the difference and be a part of the success story.
The main goals of the role are to influence the direction the company will take in the future, to contribute to good business decisions and increase business opportunities.
This role is created as a part of the new government Kickstart scheme created to support young people in times of Coronavirus crisis. The scheme is designed for those aged 16 to 24 who receive universal credit. Therefore, the applicants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria outlined by the schema.
You can view more information about this schema here
as well as on the official UK government website here
– degree in Business Administration or Business Studies
– previous experience in business development or business administration
– experience of building partnerships and increasing business opportunities
– an understanding of different areas of the football academy business (from the marketing aspects to the football industry)
– knowledge of the football industry
– good presentation skills
– experience in organizing a new business, conducting research, writing a business strategy, business plan, calculating breaking through points is a significant advantage
– ability to build long-term relationships with potential clients or partners
– good organizational skills
The Continental Aspire Soccer is a new football startup, therefore this role will be utilized from the research and planning stages of the business to the business growth.
The responsibilities include:
– contributing to research, business strategy and business plan
– researching for the business opportunities in the market
– analysing and utilizing the business decisions and resources efficiently
– building business partnerships and looking for opportunities to expand the business
– carrying out research to identify new markets and customer needs
– delivering pitches to potential partners and investors
– analysing business performance and reporting to the key stakeholders
– reviewing and creating business documentation
To apply, email you CV, cover letter and portfolio at email@example.com
Please include the information on your eligibility for the Kickstart scheme (your location, age and whether you are signed up for universal credit program.)