Abintegro is the UKs leading online career development platform. Every year we help millions of people succeed in their career! Our clients are universities, companies and HR consultancies, who white-label and integrate our platform into their proposition to build the skills of their students, employees or clients.
Based in superb offices in West London, you’ll be joining a sociable, friendly team who are passionate about making a difference, within a company that is growing quickly and has big ambitions.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic QA / Testing Analyst with a can-do attitude, preferably with at least 6 months experience to join our established technology team and work alongside our QA team.
- Simulate an end-user, identify problems and document issues
- Conduct manual and automated testing on our development, staging and live servers
- Identify test requirements from specifications; design and document testing plans
- Execute all tests described and report any issues
- Go beyond simple requirements verification and thoroughly test the products
- Create automated tests (regression testing)
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes for all our products
- Work collaboratively with the development, business, product and content teams
- Opportunity to support clients and train our business teams on new functionality
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
- Passion for testing online applications
- Creative thinking to imagine all possible testing scenarios
- Can-do attitude, willing to learn and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a robust work ethic who enjoys shared success
- Any experience with creating and maintaining automated testing is beneficial
- BCS Certified Tester - a nice to have!
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary, company bonus, workplace pension plus 25 days holiday (rising to 28 after 1 year)
- The opportunity to be actively involved in the product development of a fast growing international company
- A dynamic, informal, social but hard working environment with responsibility from the very beginning
- Discounted gym membership at the on-site “flagship” Virgin Active Club
- Early Friday finish for team drinks and regular team evenings out/activities
- Employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages
- Fun at work at the fantastic (Financial Times Top 50 Workplace) Chiswick Business Park – including restaurants, bars and a variety of events and social clubs (football, netball, beach volleyball, live bands)
- Unlimited tea, coffee, fruit… :)
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Abintegro? We'd love to hear from you.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK