First things first, support at Deskpro is different to your typical customer support job. Deskpro makes a helpdesk platform; i.e. we make the software (SaaS) that thousands of other companies use themselves to provide customer support.
What this means is that you'll be supporting companies and organisations like Microsoft, HMRC, Valve Software, Panasonic, P&G, 1&1, Hotel Chocolat & the NHS. You will be providing incredible customer service to their own customers and stakeholders.
This role is a great opportunity for a graduate who wants to experience the fast paced startup world of SaaS, learn new technologies and become a key part of our growing team! Everyday is different. But, our focus is always on keeping our customers happy.
We are currently re-designing the whole of our helpdesk software product, so it is a really exciting time to join Deskpro as you will be an integral part of our small but growing support team.
For more information about Deskpro, head to our Careers page.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating with our customers and and helping potential customers via support tickets, live chat, voice and social media - all through Deskpro.
- You'll be a core part of the Deskpro team, and one of our primary customer facing representatives. You'll be excited by the responsibility the role brings, from day one.
- Our customers use Deskpro in all sorts of different ways and integrate it with a range of other products and services. You'll be faced regularly with requests for help about something you've not heard of or thought about before. You'll enjoy that and the opportunity to find an answer!
- Managing feedback we receive from customers
- Testing for software bugs and logging software bugs on-behalf of customers.
- Updating the help content built into Deskpro and writing new content as we launch new features.
- Run webinar based training sessions (typically 3 hours long), demo webinars (typically 1 hour) and occasional on-premise training seminars at client's offices.
- Building reports and generating data to feedback to our Product team to help improve Deskpro itself. Your input will inform product managers and developers on customer priorities.
- Conduct interviews with customers about their use of Deskpro to feedback to our Product teams and to help build customer case studies.
- You will have just graduated from university, have a keen interest in software and excited to start your career at a successful and growing startup
- You enjoy and get satisfaction from helping people. Inbox-zero is hugely satisfying to you.
- A rapid ability to learn. Deskpro is a powerful product, so there is a large product to learn, understand and support.
- Comfort with using software products. There are some technical elements to Deskpro (e.g. our reporting language, logical flows in automations, complex workflows that customers build, APIs etc.) and you'll need the aptitude to learn to support these.
- You will need to have outstanding writing abilities. This role involves communicating complicated ideas in a simple way to customers.
- Competitive Salary £25k + Company Bonus Scheme
- We are a friendly startup-team based in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes walk from the mainline train-station.
- Fantastic transport links (train, District and Northern line tubes, buses, trams), all within 3 minutes walk.
- 2 minute walk from shops, restaurants, pubs and gyms.
- Lovely new offices, BBQs in the summer, Monday team breakfasts and Friday lunches. Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks with beers for Friday afternoon.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
- ThinkCentre & 2 x 4k Monitors, ergonomic chair & sit-stand desks as standard.
- BUPA Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bike storage, Season ticket loans, Reduced gym membership, Cycle to Work.
For more information, you can visit our Careers page
No recruiters or agencies please.