Product Manager (mid-senior)
Fully remote - but with the ability to travel to London for team meetings when required.
Localise is an award-winning mobile application and online community where local trade unites with the conscientious shopper. Our platform allows independent retailers and small business owners to present their products and services directly to an engaged audience of local customers, maximising footfall and driving online sales.
Shoppers benefit from a varied and vibrant marketplace, teeming with live special offers and a constant stream of rewards. The social media framework on which Localise is created, ensures a personalised, interactive shopping experience that allows shoppers to altruistically support local retailers and organically grow the economy, one purchase at a time.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help define and deliver our product vision. You’ll translate big ideas into strategy, experiments and features, and drive the product development from start to finish. You’ll be a perceptive and creative leader, understand how to exploit data and have experience managing a consumer facing product.
What you will do
- Own and implement a product that aligns with our company vision
- Work with the founders to create and articulate the product roadmap
- Be the voice of the customer and champion of good product practices within the company
- Collect and analyse feedback from clients, end-users, marketing team and stakeholders
- Partner with our product designers to shape exceptional product experiences
- Produce appropriately detailed product development stories
- Manage and effectively prioritise the backlog
- Coordinate the work of the fully remote development team, along with the CTO
- Plan, run and extract insights from experiments and AB tests
- Own the product KPIs ensuring that we understand our status and progress at all times
- Provide the marketing team with effective product collateral
- Proven experience managing a consumer-facing native mobile product
- Experience as the sole product person within a fast growing startup (or the member of a small product team)
- Ability to recognise and describe what a good user experience looks like
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- An analytical mindset and a strong focus on creative problem-solving
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working
- Ideally, experience with marketplaces, e-commerce or payments products
- Ideally, experience with product growth marketing
- An exciting and socially responsible start up
- A closely knit team of driven, passionate individuals
- Integrity driven
- Looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team