Join our efforts to change the world
There are more than 2 billion people in the world with limited or no access to financial services. Despite being among the poorest in theworld, they still have to pay comparatively some of the highest fees for the basic financial services, which in developed countries and regions take for granted. Blockbonds aims to change this radically, by offering our users a platform to use and transact for free.Blockbonds mission is to provide everyone with access to banking services through innovative technology. Our product SPENN is anadvanced mobile application with a simple interface that is easy to understand and use by anyone, regardless of their background,education, age or knowledge of banking applications. Our primary target markets are emerging countries where large segments of thepopulation have little or no access to banking services.
Blockbonds is now present in seven different countries. The company is expanding rapidly and we are now strengthening our team further with experienced financial professionals who wish to join our vision of achieving global financial inclusion for the poorest segments of our society.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Financial Trainee. You are ambitious and agile. Proactivity and ability to work on your own initiative, taking responsibility, problem-solving and creativity are highly desirable. You enjoy structure and finding efficient modern solutions to problems. You are a team player who will work close with the group CFO and other department heads to help make SPENN a success in the world.
You will be based in our London or Kristiansand office and the position includes travel to subsidiaries in Asia and Africa and with the opportunity to work in the countries where our subsidiaries are located.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Degree in accounting, auditing, finance or business/economics.
- Fluent in English, knowledge in a Nordic or African language is a plus
- Financial modelling skills
- Great presentational skills in Power Point and Excel.
- Proficiency in programming languages and database management for improve reporting. Advantageous if you master other analysis tools
- Adaptability and an ability to deal with many simultaneous processes
- Preparation and presentation of financial data gathered from the subsidiaries
- Budget planning and allocation of resources
- Create financial reports to the management and board
- Oversee data collection and data analysis of markets and customer behaviour
- Prepare financial models used for investor presentations
- Conduct and register share issues
- Learn Cap table management
If you are ready to take a new direction in your career, apply now