This programme is open to those with 2+ years of work experience and prior experience in data analytics
We are looking for enthusiatic problem-solvers to join our Analytics Manager Fast Track Programme.
Our mission is to drive better decisions from people data. Since 2015, we have been helping our clients answer burning people questions like "How can we achieve 30% of women in leadership by 2030?" or "How can we improve our recruitment effectiveness?".
We combine a consulting approach with cutting edge technology and operate in a rapidly developing market with a continuous need for innovation.
About the role:
Our 6-month Fast Track Programme will teach you all you need to know to run People Analytics projects for our customers. You will use your logical thinking, investigative mindset, and stakeholder management experience to deal with complex customer problems. You will use our proprietary data analytics platform to generate insights that drive change.
What you will do:
- Run the analytics process from beginning to end: defining problem statements, interrogating data, building analyses, creating simple & beautiful visualisations, writing insightful stories, and delivering to clients.
- Use a large spectrum of analytics tools from Excel and Python to our proprietary data analytics platform.
- Manage the client relationship.
- Coach junior members of the team.
- Support sales efforts and commercial negotiations.
- From former jobs you bring solid experience in Data Analytics.
- You are a skilled and effective communicator with a high degree of stakeholder management experience.
- You value insights that are actionable over insights that use the most sophisticated techniques.
- You are a self-starter and want to work with other smart, hard-working people, to build something great that you'll be proud of.
- You're comfortable working with statistics up to about A-level/Highers standard, or international equivalent.
- Working knowledge in Python (Pandas) and SQL is a plus, as is knowledge of the legal sector and more advanced data science methods.
With support and mentorship, you will master:
- Project management
- Team leadership
- Client relationships and stakeholder management
- Data visualisation and storytelling
- Data exploration and manipulation
- Statistical analysis
- Fast-paced and software-enabled collaborative working
- Feedback and coaching techniques
- Be empowered even as a new member of the team.
- Be part of a rapidly growing, financially stable, well-run start-up. Pirical is still wholly owned by its founders.
- Work with other ambitious, talented people in a diverse and close-knit team.
- Pioneer a new industry, one that has huge potential to drastically change the employer-employee relationship.
- Receive strong support from the team - we invest in our people and we take it seriously.