This role is with Continental Aspire Soccer - a football start-up, which gives the
young aspiring footballers the opportunity to succeed in professional European
We work with professional clubs in Austrian Bundesliga, German Bundesliga,
Dutch Eredivisie, French Ligue 1, Belgian Pro League and many more partners in
This role is an exciting opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in the area of
talent Identification - player Recruitment, building your professional network in
grassroots & Non-league, and released players from pro clubs and working within
the football industry.
The main goals of the role are to identify and utilize football talent and ensure
the positive brand awareness and reputation of the Continental Aspire Soccer.
The role demands a significant amount of responsibility to follow
guidelines when dealing with the Foundational phase U8-U11, Youth Development
Phase U12-U16, Professional Development Phase U17-U23 age groups.
This role is created as a part of the new government Kickstart scheme created to
support young people in times of Coronavirus crisis. The scheme is designed for
those aged 16 to 24 who receive universal credit.
Therefore, the applicants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria outlined by the scheme.
You can view more information about this scheme.
as well as on the official UK government website here
● FA Safeguarding Certificate is a must
● Level 2 Talent Identification FA award or Certificate
● previous scouting and playing experience
● knowledge of local junior football clubs and academies
● ability to identify the talent and 'late developers'
● good understanding of the football industry (UK and EU markets)
● good computer skills are an advantage
● to organize, promote and attend our Talent Identification programs
● to identify, support and recruit talented young players
● to produce the reports and feedback based on the players’ performance
● to manage communication between our recruitment department,
coaches and the parents
● to work on developing a network of contacts in youth football within the
designated geographic area of Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, and
To apply, email you’re CV and cover letter at
Please include the information on your eligibility for the Kickstart scheme
(your location, age and whether you are signed up for universal credit