Technical Product Manager - Leading Edge Retail Tech!
MishiPay - London, UK
Competitive salary plus bonus and stock options
We bring the best of the online shopping experience into physical stores with our Scan, Pay and Go journey. This gives the best of both worlds to shop and shopper.
Our technology allows in-store shoppers to use their phone to scan the barcode of any item in the store, receive enriched product information, pay directly in the app and simply walk out once payment is complete. For RFID enabled retailers, the act of paying automatically deactivates the security on each purchased item. For non-RFID enabled retailers, we use our Staff Dashboard powered by our risk engine for verification, which ensures security against theft.
We work with some of the world’s largest retailers including names like Decathlon, Picwic Toys and Relay.
About this role:
The Technical Product Manager (TPM) will own the execution of the product vision for the MishiPay Application with our live deployments across Europe and the US.
- Execute rigorous product development and delivery of software across multiple deployments.
- Be a thought leader on the execution of the roadmap by ruthlessly prioritising.
- Work with engineering to articulate and scope out both client requirements and shopper expectations
Essential Skills and Experience:
- You have 2-4 years of Product Management experience, with a strong technical background in mobile app development and payments. Ideally ecommerce/retail/deliveries.
- You are an ex startup technical founder and you have scaled ideas from ideation to strong user adoption.
- You have hands-on experience and you are familiar with the latest mobile technologies for iOS, Android and Web App development.
- Exceptional planning and execution capacity. Agile development knowledge is a must.
- Proven ability to use data as a key driver in decision-making processes. Strong use of SQL and BI tools.
- Self-motivated, driven, and results-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of presenting technical concepts to commercial teams or in a commercial situation.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
You will succeed at Mishipay if:
You love building things: you have a desire to solve retailers and shoppers pain points in innovative mobile-first solutions.
You are opinionated but flexible, someone who leads by example and by earning trust.
You have scaled mobile apps from thousands to millions of users and you know everything that comes with it.
You are a thought leader with a voice: you speak up and express your views, backing them up with logic and data
You are highly motivated and passionate about building the future of high-street shopping.
You’ll work with an ambitious and inspirational multi-cultural team, based in our central London and Bangalore offices, who are redefining the retail industry globally. We offer a tight-knit, collaborative and exciting work environment, coupled with the opportunity to see the apps we develop live in action within some of the world’s largest retailers. We also offer a competitive remuneration package that includes KPI based bonuses.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that we have a direct hiring policy in place, at this stage, we're not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies. Thanks!
You may also work as Product Owner or similar