What we do:
We are Bia Care, a health company united by the single objective to improve standards of care delivered for women. We are an online menopause service offering consultations, personalised treatment plans and a direct to consumer prescriptions.
We are on a mission to make menopause treatments simple and accessible. We do this by connecting women with experts so they can develop a menopause plan and by delivering the best prescription treatments. During the time around menopause, women can experience debilitating physical and mental symptoms for over 7 years, negatively impacting on their work, family life, and relationships.
Who we are:
Bia Care is a Zinc VC's portfolio company. Zinc is the UK’s largest social impact incubator, and we recently graduated into their accelerator programme. We are also the 2020 Health and Wellbeing winners of Imperial's Venture Catalyst Challenge, sponsored by P&G Ventures.
Bia Care was co-founded by a product designer and doctor on a mission to improve healthcare for all women. We are currently raising our pre-seed round and have a significant proportion committed from institutional investors, with the aim of closing our financing round this autumn.
We are looking for a financial analyst to join our team. The timing is flexible as to what fits your schedule and can be part-time or full-time. Your role will include:
- Review our current business model and 2-3 year financial projections.
- Net Present Value exercise, including rebuilding current models.
- Modelling alternative fundraising scenarios and revenue projections.
- Strategic financial planning for the next 24 months.
What we value:
- Corporate finance or investment banking experience preferred.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about healthcare, gender equality and disruptive technology.
- An interest entrepreneurship with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Curious, hands-on and a self-starting attitude, ready to get stuck-in to this unique opportunity and growing market.
Opportunity to develop into substantive role upon fundraise.
Please note this position is unpaid