Are you a technical expert in all things SSO? Know your Okta from your OneLogin? Are you patient and persistent (even patient enough to show your Gran how to use her Sky+ remote... over and over)? If so, please keep reading....
You’ve got a background in SaaS and are familiar with the types of IT challenges modern businesses face. Forget Active Directory, Oracle and massive ERPs, you’re up to date on the latest innovations in SSO and identity management. You’ve got a fresh pair of eyes and can spot ways to improve how our clients are working from 50 paces. Clients trust you: you can speak to them about technology in ways they can understand.
What kinds of tech should you know about? Well, one person can’t know everything, and we wouldn’t expect you to. But if you were familiar with a good number of the following, then that would be great:
- Microsoft Azure AD
To apply, we ask that you have:
- Experience with IT systems, implementation and cloud software
- Experience in an IT role
- Experience within a corporate IT department and managing active directories
Ideally, you have:
- Experience implementing OneLogin or another SSO platform
- Experience with Microsoft365 and G Suite
- Good understanding of Box or other document management systems
- Knowledge of common IT infrastructure systems
- Experience as a systems admin
And you should be:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and has a strong drive to help build a start-up
- Passionate about information security and moving the world toward cloud-based working
- Highly organised, methodical and proactive
- Approachable with strong presentation skills
- Ability to problem-solve, think outside the box and notice things that most do not
About the Role
Our technical consultant will be responsible for demonstrating and implementing the products and tools sold by our sales team. You will need to confidently and carefully take our customers through the installation of their new SaaS tool and ensure they understand how to make the most out of it from day one. In short, this would include:
- Becoming an expert in the cloud tools we sell
- Occasionally helping with presales and crafting presentations to prospective clients
- Customising product demos to each client
- Presenting to stakeholders and decision-makers
- Answering Q&As from both technical and non-technical stakeholders, gently persuading them to the right course of action
- Project management and implementation of SaaS tools for clients
- Training end-users
- Embracing our core value to be the most trustworthy and knowledgeable supplier on the market
- Reporting directly to company director
What’s in it for you?
Well, the honest answer is... it depends. There are options for business growth related bonuses, the salary is negotiable and for the right person, there are some great long-term benefits. We’d rather discuss it at interview but can offer a base salary of £25,000 or more depending on experience.
You’ll be joining a rapidly growing start-up, so it’s a great opportunity to be in at the beginning and grow with us. Right now, you’ll be working remotely, but you’ll need to be able to get to Borehamwood for ad-hoc meetings with the leadership team (David and Rob).
Remitech specialises in getting businesses set-up for effective, secure remote working through the sale and expert advice of the best SSO and Cloud Tools in the market. We make sure our clients acquire the right software, at the best price, and help them get the most out of their new tools from day one.
We’re an experienced, dedicated team of problem-solvers who are only ever a phone call away. We’re consultant-led, which means when you get us on the line we talk like humans, not robots, and focus on finding the best solution for your business.
We’ve already built a strong client roster including some of the UK’s most disruptive and eye-catching start-ups like Starling Bank, Curve and PensionBee and are striving to work with similar organisations.