This role is with Continental Aspire Soccer – a football start-up, which gives the young aspiring footballers the opportunity to succeed in professional European leagues.
We work with German Bundesliga, Dutch Eredivisie, French Ligue 1 and many more partners in both European and global levels.
This role is an exciting opportunity to develop and apply your skills in an innovative and creative environment. We are designing a set of quality online courses for young aspiring football players.
You will work with our subject experts (coaches, physiotherapists), a business developer and content creators (videographers, marketeers) on creating online educational content.
The main goals of the role are to ensure high quality of educational content and correct educational stages, the exceptional experience of the learning process and increased likelihood of the “achievement” quality in the course.
This role is created as a part of the new government Kickstart scheme created to support young people in times of Coronavirus crisis. The scheme is designed for those aged 16 to 24 who receive universal credit. Therefore, the applicants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria outlined by the schema.
– knowledge of football-related topics
– degree in Educational Psychology or Pedagogy is a significant advantage
– previous experience in delivering effective online courses
– portfolio showcasing previously created courses
– ability to adapt theoretical knowledge in the e-learning environment
– awareness of e-learning challenges, strategies, learning curves, learning theory
– conducting the research to estimate the number of variables including the targeted students’ knowledge base, training needs and preferences, timelines, communication tools
– planning and contributing to the course content
– interviewing and working closely with our subject experts in order to structure and produce the quality course content
– ensuring high effectiveness of the course and high satisfaction rate
– maintaining knowledge of the latest trends, best practices and methods
Please include the information on your eligibility for the Kickstart scheme (your location, age and whether you are signed up for universal credit program.)