Duties and Key Accountabilities:
· To carry out customer service and promote the image of the company as being the first line of communication across customer relations.
· To be the first line of customer contact (inbound and outbound) via emails and online chatting tools.
· Provide an efficient commercial approach to the customer with an outstanding capability to present promotions and brand information.
· Help customers journey through tasks such as KYC, payment processing and responsible gambling analysis.
· Accomplish targets in terms of handling time, response time, productivity and other KPI requirements.
· Provide accurate service and escalate issues to appropriate management team members or your line manager.
· Demonstrate an understanding of responsible gambling regulations and how to handle customers correctly.
· Document all customer communication provided for future reference.
· Provide answers and help with solutions to customer concerns in a professional manner.
· Demonstrate proficiency and extensive knowledge in language and grammar, products and system tools.
· Strictly follow internal department procedures and complies to company-wide policies.
· Ability to adhere to a flexible shift schedule pattern of 24/7 coverage (If required).
· Perform other smaller customer service functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Experience & Requirements:
- Knowledge of basic technical functions and understanding clients.
- Knowledge of effectively presenting and discussing products.
- Convey company services to current and prospective customers in a way that communicates an image of quality, integrity and understanding of customer needs.
- Knowledge and experience of the online gaming & gambling sector and the related poker products.
KYC, Fraud and Social Responsibility
- Working knowledge of Know Your Customer, poker fraud based tasks, Customer Due Diligence and Social Responsibility.
- Experience of internal work processes such as filing, reporting, endorsing, documenting, recording, providing feedback and communicating with Senior Management.
- Strong ability to make use of computer technology and software to assist them with their tasks.
- Computer multitasking i.e. note taking and database interpreting during customer communication.
- Knowledge of call centre software, customer relationship management software and network conferencing software.