Abintegro is the UK’s most widely adopted career platform for universities, building student employability and connecting students, employers and career advisors.
Our platform is used annually by 1.5 million UK students and recent graduates, and is now being used by employers to support their graduate recruitment and early career development programmes.
We are looking for a Head of Employer-University Collaboration to take commercial responsibility for driving the success of our employer proposition. This is a hands-on, senior role within our established commercial team, reporting to our Sales Director and working closely with the Abintegro founders and Head of Academic Sector.
Based in superb offices in West London, you’ll be joining a sociable, friendly team who are passionate about making a difference, within a company that is growing quickly and has ambitions to be the market-leader.
- Generating awareness of Abintegro with employers (from startups to multi-nationals)
- Building a large-scale community of employers using Abintegro as part of their early-talent recruitment strategy
- Shaping the employer-university proposition and delivering revenue targets
- A track record of success in B2B sales
- Commercial experience in recruitment advertising or graduate recruitment
- Exceptional relationship building and communication skills
- A genuine interest in being part of a high-growth small business and contributing to the journey
- Willingness to travel across the UK to visit clients
- If you have worked for a SaaS, job board or online recruitment business it will be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly competitive base salary plus market leading bonus scheme
- Unrivalled personal development, working directly every day with a highly experienced team
- An opportunity to make a visible impact from day 1
- The opportunity to be actively involved in the proposition development of a fast-growing company
- A social, relaxed but professional working environment with responsibility from the very beginning
- Discounted gym membership at the on-site flagship Virgin Active Club, monthly team outings, flexi-day and other perks you’d expect from a growing tech company
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Abintegro? We'd love to hear from you.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK