£12,000 a year salary - 6 months+
We are seeking a bright, ambitious and driven Intern to join the team at Diskette Ideas. Opportunity to work at one the UK's most exciting tech start-ups in some of the fastest growing markets worldwide.
It’s a fast paced, exciting environment, and you will build and maintain strong relationships with Key Decision Makers, working to ensure queries, proposals and campaigns are handled professionally and efficiently. You must be incredibly organised, proactive and resourceful, and able to write and edit small amounts of copy. Good communication skills are essential.
It’s a great time to join the team, and there are significant opportunities for fast-track career progression. This is a fast-growing, fast-moving organisation. Candidate MUST be proactive and self-motivated.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Supporting our office manager in day-to-day tasks.
• Diary and event management, office admin, and providing general support.
• Opportunity to write and edit small pieces of copy for our websites/blogs.
• Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
Essential Skills & Requirements
• Passion for working for a growing team in the software-as-a-service industry.
• Good time management and collaborative working style
• Good understanding of brand and social media Personal Requirements
● This is a fast-growing, fast-moving organisation. Candidate MUST be a motivated, ambitious self-starter.
● Proactive, 'can do’ attitude.
● A confident and determined approach.
● Excellent time-management skills.