Looking to work with an entrepreneurial individual with an interest in digital marketing.
During your time at the Lead Magnet Agency, you will learn how to design, build, monitor, and optimise campaigns on Facebook, Google Discovery, and other ad networks.
Happy to consider any candidates who are eager to learn. No previous marketing
We are a start-up lead generation agency and we help businesses generate high quality leads that their sales teams can convert into paying customers using Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, and Twitter Ads etc.
While other digital advertising agencies provide every type of service under the sun to all businesses in all industries, we focus specifically on getting results for our clients through effective direct response lead generation. This gives us a competitive edge and our clients love it.
This year, we plan on quadrupling our agency’s business/operation by helping more businesses in the UK & abroad get more customers with our results-driven lead generation service.
We currently generate leads in the following exciting niches:
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
Are you a creative and hardworking graphic and web designer at the beginning of your career but are unsure of where to start?
Do you have experience using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/XD to design illustrations, logos and other design elements?
Have you worked with content management systems such as WordPress to build websites and web pages optimised for conversion?
Maybe you even know a bit of HTML, CSS (desirable) and have an extensive portfolio to showcase your skills and would love to intern at a marketing/advertising agency where there is huge scope for growth to take your career to the next level.
If so, Lead Magnet is the right place for you!
As a Graphic & Web Design Intern, you'll be playing a vital role in assisting and developing our lead generation brands. You'll be responsible for creating fresh creative designs for our websites, social media and marketing channels.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing illustrations, logo and other creative assets for our brands
- Working with other web designers to create beautiful websites and pages
- Using tools such as Wordpress, Unbounce,
- Designing email newsletters using HTML and CSS
- Overseeing of responsive web development for mobiles and tablets.
- Contributing to the marketing campaigns, by creating advertising creatives
What’s in it for you...
- A great opportunity to kick off your career & work in a fun, fast-paced start-up, prepared to let you shine
- Remote working (even after COVID!)
- 20+ days of company holiday, basically you won’t have to work on these days but still get PAID!
- Job opportunity after internship