GetAgent, the UK’s leading estate agency comparison site, is a rapidly growing prop-tech startup. Proud partners of Which? We aim to provide a transparent and data-driven way for homeowners to choose the best agent to sell their most valuable asset.
We encourage each other to find fresh and dynamic ways to reach our goals, and when everyone has a shared purpose, it’s really easy to get motivated. This culture of growth and progress has allowed GetAgent to flourish and offer employee progression at an unprecedented rate.
We have guided our staff to become Team Leaders and Heads of Departments, and pride ourselves in having created a positively challenging workspace for the budding mind. As we continue to expand and advertise (you may have seen us on TV) we consistently strive to encourage staff development and provide equal opportunities to all.
GetAgent is disruptive, diverse, and dynamic.
What you’ll do
With more and more Estate Agents using the GetAgent platform, we are looking for a proven Account Manager to help maintain those relationships.
You’ll be talking to senior decision-makers daily identifying any issues they may have and providing feedback to our agent support and product teams. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the resolution of disputes, problem-solving, upselling, and educating agents about the platform.
Monday - Friday - 9am-6pm - Old Street
We will provide you with all the tools and training to ensure a smooth call almost every time but ultimately we encourage you to develop your approach and create your own success story.
In addition to an in-depth 2-day training program provided by our Head of Sales, you’ll have one-to-one mentorship meetings once a week to discuss your development and growth.
What we need from you:
Intelligence – You don’t have to be Einstein, but we’re looking for someone with the ability to successfully assess a situation and conduct valuable research.
Resilience - Handling and overcoming adversity is an important part of this role. You’ll love helping others and be able to use this adversity as a learning opportunity.
Personality - We’re looking for someone who can spark and maintain meaningful conversations with clients and your colleagues.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Sales and B2B experience.
- Proven experience with building and maintaining client relationship
- Ideally, experience in the UK property market.
A successful candidate will possess an affable manner, excellent work ethic and will be able to hold their own when speaking to a variety of senior professionals and decision-makers.
What’s in it for you?
- We always aim to promote from within and advancement is based on performance, not time.
- An amazing culture - no matter which team you are on, you can grab a bite to eat with anyone in the company. Our office is fuelled by honesty, integrity, and of course, some laughter!
- Apart from learning from some (really) talented people you can dive headfirst into one of the largest industries in the world - we pride ourselves on being data-driven and using industry knowledge to better our processes.
- Great salary with regular reviews.
- Weekly one-to-ones with a mentor.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays!).
- Quarterly Office Socials
- Private health insurance
- Employer pension contributions (provided through Nest)
We will move quickly for the right person, so get your CV over ASAP!