QRclean is hot new technology venture within London’s hospitality space. Founded by the same team who scaled one of Europe’s leading influencer marketing agencies, the startup is aiming to disrupt a market created by the shift to QR code menus.
Since the lockdown period, the UK’s restaurants have seen a 45% drop in revenue and hygiene is a responsible factor. QRclean provides an answer to consumers’ hygiene concerns by placing QR codes throughout restaurants, bars and hotels so that, in addition to the digital menu, consumers can see the last time and how the different areas were last cleaned by scanning the QR code. QRclean also provides customers with a channel to leave feedback rather than a damaging Tripadvisor review so that any minor issues can be dealt with immediately.
By advertising the implementation of QRclean’s technology, businesses will see an increase in footfall and revenue. The world is still using pen and paper to record their cleaning rotas – 2020 is the year where this needs to change! QRclean digitalises the process, seamlessly integrating with POS systems to transition businesses into the current era where hygiene is an important box to tick.
The type of person we want
This is a unique position where the successful candidate will work closely with QRclean’s founder to rapidly achieve uptake amongst London’s restaurants. They need to be:
- A motivated self-starter who can quickly build a pipeline from scratch and convert London’s restaurants into QRclean customers;
- Able to take market feedback to help the team adapt QRclean’s market proposition;
- Excited by the challenges associated with introducing a new tech product into a market; and
- Someone with the ability to strategically plot their moves to make as much ground as possible with limited resources at their disposal.
- Black book of contacts in London’s restaurant sector;
- Understanding of sales process and strategy;
- Commercially savvy;
- A proven over-achiever when it comes to new business sales;
- Great attention to detail; and
- Ability to prioritise workload.
Bonus points if you…
- Have experience working in an early-stage start-up; and
- Have experience selling tech.
A creative package to be negotiated with the right candidate which can be either:
- Salary + bonus;
- Salary + bonus + equity; or