This role is with Continental Aspire Soccer – a football start-up, which gives the young aspiring footballers the opportunity to succeed in professional European leagues.
We work with German Bundesliga, Dutch Eredivisie, French Ligue 1 and many more partners in both European and global levels.
This role is an exciting opportunity to develop and apply your skills in the recruitment industry having ownership of the entire project. There is a great opportunity for you to make the difference and be a part of the success story.
The main goal of the role is to grow and manage the volunteers for a range of our programs.
This role is created as a part of the new government Kickstart scheme created to support young people in times of Coronavirus crisis. The scheme is designed for those aged 16 to 24 who receive universal credit. Therefore, the applicants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria outlined by the schema.
You can view more information about this schema here
as well as on the official UK government website here
– degree in Human Resources or Organizational Psychology is a significant advantage
– previous experience working in Human Resources or Recruitment, particularly in the IT industry (marketing, content creation, design)
– a good understanding of the recruitment process from researching and creating role specifications to advertising and interviewing the candidates
– professional communication and organization skills
– knowledge of labour legislation and requirements is a significant advantage
– managing the strategy of our volunteering opportunities through identifying recruitment opportunities with key stakeholders, researching the key requirements, advertising and marketing job opportunities.
– collating relevant documentation required for new volunteers to join
– managing existing volunteers and being the first point of contact for HR-related questions
– supporting other roles and tasks within the recruitment department
– sustaining a positive brand of the organization for upcoming recruits through optimizing our recruitment related channels
– creating and reviewing recruitment related documentation
To apply, email you CV, cover letter and portfolio at email@example.com
Please include the information on your eligibility for the Kickstart scheme (your location, age and whether you are signed up for universal credit program.)