ABOUT THE ROLE
Recary Ltd is an FCA regulated E-Money institution with international clients and is based in London. As a result of the firm's growth we are seeking a candidate that is exceptionally driven and will join the company as Head of Partnerships and Business Development. This is a great opportunity to apply your skills and expertise at a growing organisation. The successful candidate will report directly to the board of directors and the CEO. You will work alongside the team to generate new business opportunities globally while establishing and continuing existing relations with key partners.
- Establish and execute the business development strategy for the organisation.
- Build a large client base and execute leads
- Keep relationships with current banking providers ongoing.
- Generate and keep partnerships with external providers
- Reporting accurately on both revenue and progress on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Occasionally present your findings/opinions to senior management or members of the board
- Advise on regulatory practices as it pertains to business development
KEY REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Effective communication skills, confidence to engage existing and potential new clients.
- 3-5 years of Business Development/Sales experience.
- Strong computer skills and be confident in all MS Office programs.
- Have a good network of banking relationships.
- Experience in EMI setup, partnerships, operation etc.
- Understand SEPA, SWIFT, Faster pay and other payment schemes
- Have a reasonable understanding of Payment Services Regulations 2017
- Have a good network of banking relationships
- Have an understanding of how to incorporate VISA and Mastercard into E money models
Russian speaking is a bonus
Benefits: Growth opportunities
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19