Livetree is the home for documentaries, feature films, TV series and your live video stories that shine a light on world issues. Everything from the environment, poverty innovation, diversity, equality and the U.N’s 17 sustainability development goals.
The platform provides a suite of innovative entertainment modules, and to facilitate the brand mission of the platform, Livetree has built a wide range of interactive features to engage our 500,000 users. Our platform is underpinned by ground breaking technology, this includes, live streaming, scheduled screenings, games, quizzes and video analysis.
We are looking for an Operations Intern who’ll work closely with sales and editorial teams at Livetree. You will work closely with the executive team, including the CEO and team leaders to help advance our marketing/outreach efforts and support the sales team with acquisition of new B2B clients.
• Enthusiasm & interest in the functional area applied for
• Able to take ownership of projects & meet deadlines
• Data-orientated approach
• Problem solver
• Clear communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google docs
• Reliable & responsible
• Well organised administration skills
• Degree in a Business related subject (completed or in progress)