Tytonical is changing the face of Fintech. Using their patent pending technology, Tytonical provide integration between existing apps and systems allowing users to pay for goods and services with their number plate.
Drive in to a fuel station, fill, drive away. Order at a drive through, pick up, drive away. Frictionless payment through existing apps you might already have on your phone.
Tytonical have signed exclusive agreements with Europe’s largest consumer applications to help them deliver frictionless payment experiences to drivers throughout Europe.
We’re a small but rapidly growing team who, thanks to COVID-19, have switched to a completely virtual workplace (so no beanbags or pool tables - unless you’ve got your own). Offering unlimited leave, we’re an outcomes focussed team not interested in the hours you work but rather the results you deliver.
We are venture backed, on the brink of realising our potential, and we’re looking for individuals who can help us achieve greatness.
If you’ve read this far, you’ve obviously managed to sift through the standard “we’re a great business looking for great people” you see in every job description, and you’re still interested. Either that or we had you at “unlimited leave”. The truth is, we’re on track to become a very successful business, but to realise this we’re going to need more exceptional people to join us. Hopefully, that’s you.
You’ll have a few specific roles and responsibilities to fill, and whilst these are what have assessed to be the requirements, we’re interested in all the other things you bring to the table.
Commercial Project Manager
2 x Founders (CEO, COO)
Overall purpose of role
To take the lead on installation and development projects across multiple sites. Coordinating contractors & suppliers and maintaining an awareness of health and safety compliance from contractors and sites. Create and maintain project plans incorporating both digital development and physical instillation scope and deadlines. Report back to stakeholders on progress with the project and liaise closely with the Head of Development on software and digital aspects. Being commercially aware and savvy is a prerequisite in order to capitalise on opportunities for efficiencies and avoid unnecessary problems and project stalls.
- Take the lead on client communication and coordination as well as, contractors, suppliers, and in-house tech team to deliver high level project management across multiple sites in the UK and later, Europe.
- Creating a ‘project blueprint’ for future projects the company works on
- Act as the main point of contact for all client, contractor and supplier queries
- Report into the Senior Leadership Team to enable assessment of commercial impact when required and project progress
- Coordinate installation contractors around the UK and Europe
- Forging strong relationships with all stakeholders including suppliers, contractors and clients
- Ordering products from suppliers and coordinating delivery to sites
- Liaise with contractors and site managers to ensure compliance and health and safety requirements are met
- Occasional travel to sites to oversee deliveries, contractors and meet with site managers and clients.
Experience & knowledge required
- Experience working in the petrol/forecourt industry at a senior level (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of fuel industry (preferred)
- Able to coordinate and manage projects (essential)
- Experience of working on complex projects (in logistics, desirable)
- Negotiation and managing stakeholders’ expectations is essential for this role and you should be able to demonstrate your experience in this area
- A Project Management qualification is not essential, we're looking for experience and ability over qualifications
- Communication: You will be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders and other parties using multiple channels to enable the projects to run efficiently
- Adaptability: Comfortable and confident moving into a brand new role in a start-up. Your ability to overcome, be resourceful and adapt is key
- Working to deadlines: Good organisation, planning and project management skills resulting in the timely delivery of projects
- Commercial understanding: Remaining mindful of the commercial impacts of certain decisions and the bigger picture.
- Self-directed: Able to operate with autonomy, taking the lead and being responsible for delivering projects and operations and advising the rest of the SLT.
This is a fully remote working role with the rest of the team being based across the UK.
Attitude and ambition are key to this role. We aren’t looking for someone who just ticks off the above list – what’s key here is you. You’re going to be working with some innovative people who are at the forefront of the fintech industry. This is a chance to be a part of a business of the future and develop into other areas of the business as it grows. Sound like something you want to know more about?
Location: remote working from where you live with travel across the UK when required