### The role
Customer Service and Operations Lead at Transak, you will continue to provide exceptional support to our customers as we enter our next phase of growth. This is a unique role that will evolve as the company grows, with a requirement to hire and build the customer support team and build processes to manage this area of the company.
Your responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
- Represent Transak and be the friendly first line of contact with our customers, play a crucial role in maintaining our rapport with our customers.
- Build processes, hire new team members and manage this area as the company grows.
- Become a product expert and through following triage procedures, provide efficient live support to resolve our customer’s questions and requests by live chat, email and video call. Connect our customers to the appropriate team members.
- Gain onboarding experience: Support customer onboarding and product education by providing account configuration assistance as our customers integrate with Transak.
- Further support product education by developing, auditing and posting content to our Help Center/Knowledge base to strengthen our customer’s understanding of our product’s features, functionality, and updates.
- Be a liaison between the customer experience and the Product and Engineering teams by collecting, documenting and sharing customer feedback to support the development and improvement of our product offerings.
**Your superpower-bag contains:**
- Previous experience with handling customer queries at a Fin-tech or crypto firm
- Previous experience with managing other team members
- A deep passion for helping others solve problems.
- Sharp attention to detail, analytical skills, and a strong curiosity to gain strong product/technical knowledge.
- Exceptionally clear written/verbal communication (highly proficient in English), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- An enthusiasm and perseverance to handle customer support and requests over phone or video call.
- Comfort in learning new technical processes and solving ambiguous, novel, and unpredictable challenges in a timely manner.
**Even better if you:**
- Know your way around customer support tools and customer operations dashboards
- Previous experience utilizing a ticketing system (e.g. Intercom) is a plus.
- A methodical approach to prioritizing the highest initiatives while injecting the combination of data, intuition, and empathy into every decision.
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment that requires initiative, autonomy, and a growth mindset.