Intruder is a SaaS platform that helps companies easily identify their cyber security weaknesses, and fix them, before they get hacked. In the past, we’ve been through some prestigious accelerators like CyLon and the GCHQ Cyber Accelerator. We're a fast growing startup, over 500 customers from around the world love our product!
Our tech stack
- Vue.js front-end app
- Various back-end applications using both Ruby on Rails and Python/Django
- Many 3rd party API integrations
- Lots of our stuff already runs on Kubernetes, and we're working towards migrating our main app
- Unit tests, continuous integration and deployment are core to our dev process.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a full stack software engineer who likes working in a close-knit team and enjoys all aspects of the dev process including a good amount of DevOps.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can hit the ground running but more importantly is really keen to play an integral part as we scale up the software engineering team within the company.
Ideally you'll have a keen interest in cyber security, and also enjoy the challenge of presenting complex concepts in an "easy to understand" way.
You should be able to build clean, secure and efficient code based on specifications and in compliance with coding standards.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role developing web applications using Ruby and/or Python
- Knowledge of docker and Kubernetes a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- Close familiarity with Agile development methodologies, software engineering tools, software design, test-driven development and release processes
- Experience analysing and improving the efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- BSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent industry-level experience
What's in it for you
Intruder is a dynamic and well-funded startup operating in a very fast growing market (even during the current economic downturn). You'll join the company at just the right time, we've established a product-market fit and things are now really taking off!
This is an intermediate to senior role and we're offering a competitive salary in the range of £55,000 - £65,000, depending on your existing experience and skill set. In addition, we will add share options that allow you to significantly benefit financially as we increase the value of the company.
We're a small and friendly team that's mostly based in London, but looking to grow significantly in the near-term while keeping our fun but professional working environment. Due to COVID, we're currently all remote but we're looking to establish a London office (likely to be in Shoreditch) as soon as that's possible.