Hi! We're looking to hire a savvy, results-driven and extremely commercial Content Production Manager.
Are you a supreme organiser, with a love of workflows and processes that is second to none, experience of managing digital content production teams and a real ability to get the best out of the stakeholders that you manage, day in, day out? If so read on.
As a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, we're looking for a Content Production Manager who is confident in working with an array of content producers and agencies and who will offer regular editorial feedback whilst managing the quality of the content produced, the daily and weekly productivity targets and the ongoing optimisation of resources.
Our Content Production Manager will also oversee the recruitment, on-boarding, training and management of our content producers and related agencies. A high degree of commercial acumen, integrity and personal responsibility is crucial for the role alongside significant experience of effectively managing content producers and content teams.
- You will oversee and manage our content production processes across our websites and our newsletter
- You will be managing multiple projects, work streams and new content flows
- The work is fast-paced and involves meeting daily deadlines and targets, with a strong eye for detail and brilliant time management
- You will also be responsible for the content budget such as agreeing rates, contracting contractors and agencies and approving invoices for payment
- You should be familiar with all G suite functionality including Google Sheets with a working knowledge of how to operate a CMS, wordpress equivalent, photoshop, photo editing, and anti-plagiarism software
- You need to be comfortable managing remote teams across different time zones
- Your key objective is to ensure that the remote content teams that you manage deliver to our quality standard and productivity targets
- You will also help refine and improve our workflows and resourcing to optimise the content production process
- Digital content production experience: minimum 3 years experience managing content production in fast-paced digital content environments
- Excellent communication skills - in writing and in person
- Exceptionally strong eye for detail and process
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage budgets and invoices
- Comfort with analysing data dashboard and data sources to optimise process and deliverables
- Experienced in recruiting and managing a team, ideally with remote management experience
- Aptitude for web analytics is desirable, including experience with Google Analytics and other related software
- Ease working within a start up and liaising across different time zones
- Fluent in spoken and written English