We are TrackIn- an early-stage startup based in London.
TrackIn is an AI powered consumer analytics SaaS for physical retail spaces – let’s say we are the Google analytics for the offline shops.
We are looking to enter a multi-billion pound industry and have ambitious plans to expand internationally.
Therefore, we are looking to build a team of passionate individuals with fresh ideas, strong but dynamic backgrounds, with willingness to learn and grow along with us and be actively pro-active on a regular basis within their roles.
We're looking for a motivated and pro-active individual to join us who has a flair for solution selling in a B2B SaaS environment and preferably has experience selling to marketing decision makers within companies in the IT industry.
You'll be working both inbound leads as well as generating your own business through well thought out and tactical outbound activities. Also, hard sales might be required.
We are looking for someone that is detail oriented and can identify, profile and stick to the buyer personas, use measurable and repeatable sales process and know the product and its benefits better than your home address.
There's a wide range of clients that you will be targeting, from clothes shops, to department stores and shopping centres – we want them all on board!
You'll be rewarded with commissions in addition to the base salary depending on reached targets.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about our mission to save high street using technology and help them transition into the new roles of physical shops and help them understand their consumers’ behaviour in store the same way online analytics tools help online retailers.
You should be able to work as part of a team and to meet requirements and deadlines, but to also set them for others in the future - we are looking for someone that eventually becomes head of sales department.
- You must have the right to work in the UK at the moment and post Brexit (January 2021) – we cannot offer visas at this stage.
- You have a good understanding of marketing and customer analytics and it’s benefits for companies.
- You have a undergrad/postgrad on business or marketing – even better if you have studied anything related with computer science and have sales skills/experience.
- You have 3-5 years previous sales experience
- You've experience selling within a high growth B2B environment.
- You have experience with cold sales – given these hard times cold sales might be needed.
- Be comfortable with in-person meetings and demos.
- You are skilled at building relationships and selling solutions in a manner that puts solving the customer's problems front and centre of all your activities.
- You relish team and company achievement just as much as your own targets – you are a team player.
- You believe in what we do, and are passionate about data and analytics and understand the benefits of consumer insights for businesses.
- Experience within the SaaS and software for enterprises industry would be advantageous
You feel comfortable with gaining more and more responsibilities as the company grows as well as you are happy with getting involved in different things – remember that when working on a startup no day is the same as the previous one.
- Competitive salary
- generous commission based on reached targets
- Remote working – up to 3 days a week.
- Flexible hours (during the days you work remotely).
- 30 days paid holiday
- All the perks our co-working space offers: free coffee and snacks, members’ events and drinks, and much more.
- Half a day each week for personal development at the office: take an online course, read a book to deepen your knowledge, listen to podcast or do anything else that contributes to your abilities as a sale person.
The position is remote during COVD times. (we've decided to temporarily leave the commute and office lifestyle behind during pandemic times for the safety of all) but we anticipate weekly meet ups in various locations to strengthen our relationships and check on week goals and targets.
Depending on how things evolve with COVID19 we will start coming back to a shared office in central London but we don’t expect you to be coming in every day; if you prefer working from home or your local cafe sometimes – that’s fine, we prefer that too every now and then. We will agree on days we spend together in the office (at least 2 days a week) and days when we can work remotely.