Sustainable Legacy Ltd (SULY for short) is a London based firm that seeks to develop digital tools and resources to help consumers become more sustainable. We believe that small changes in buying behavior will have lasting results and we provide a service that is easy and simple and does not disrupt your current lifestyle.
What we have accomplished so far
- We have engaged the general public to validate assumptions about consumer behavior and making sustainable decisions.
- We built a prototype and received feedback on its functionality and features
- We are in the process of finalizing the MVP
- We have defined a roadmap for future development and strategy for product launch
What we are looking for
We are looking for a co-founder who is committed, hardworking, and can dream big. They also need to have experience in the following:
- Someone who has a strong tech background and can own technology delivery, including, development, quality assurance, and data protection processes.
- You are a skilled, hands-on full stack developer who has conceived, designed and built, web applications.
- You have worked in a start-up or innovative work environment.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is passionate about sustainability and genuinely wants to make a difference.
Completely open to discuss flexible working and location.
Given the early stage of this startup, the position will not be paid in the beginning, and equity/company ownership will be subject to what you can bring to the table.