Moreforless is on the hunt for an experienced country Manager looking after operations for the Country. You will be responsible for the development of our fast-growing business in the UK which is our first trial market, working closely with the founders to build and scale our MVP.
MoreForless is changing the way florists, plant shops, and supermarkets deal with their surplus stock by helping customers discover and rescue flowers/plants that would have otherwise gone to waste.
Every day, beautiful plants and flowers go to waste at florists, plants shops, and supermarkets - just because they haven't sold in time. Moreforless lets you find and rescue these lovely flowers/plants so they get a second chance instead of being thrown away.
We are the 1st startup targeting the UK flower and plant industry in this way which is a £2.2Bn industry.
MoreForLess is hiring a Country Manager for the UK! We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter to help set up and lead our operations in the UK.
The Country Manager's role is intense, fast paced and one that requires relentless determination and enthusiasm for growth and optimisation. You will be our eyes and ears on the ground and your ultimate goal is to run a profitable country.
As the first Country Manager within MoreForLess you will report into the co-founders and have continued support from the central team.
- Oversee all operations
- Drive optimization and efficiency of KPIs
- Local P&L ownership and constant optimization
- Driver training and regular reinforcement of customer experience expectations
- Customer communications and issue resolution
- Be a part of our customer community
- Identify trends and issues and provide optimisation feedback to the wider team
- Build a commercially successful country
- Local and regional strategic growth plans
- Coordination of social media, guerrilla marketing, events, etc.
- Act as company eyes and ears
- Recruit and manage ambassadors
- Represent the brand at various functions
- 3+ years experience in consultancy, sales or operations
- Desire to take ownership of ambitious targets
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead in an ever-changing environment
- Flexibility and willingness to work with fluid schedules; being available during peak hours of operation