Junior Operations Analyst (3 month contract)
Location: Remote working/ East London based office
*Note: We are currently receiving a high number of applications, if you have not received a response 2 weeks from your application date, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful*
We’re looking for a graduate or a placement year student to join the business at the most exciting point on it’s journey so far.
You will work cross functionally with all areas of the business, with a particular focus on Operations, to assist understanding of how key projects and initiatives impact supply chain efficiency.
You'll be joining a high growth business, where innovation and dynamism thrive. Data sits at the heart of our business and informs everything we do. We are already producing highly valuable analysis, but there is lots to be done, improving the accuracy and consistency of information and the speed at which we can utilise the results to make informed commercial decisions.
The Junior Operations Analyst will be responsible for:
- Weekly operations reportings across manufacturing, logistics, customer care and presentation to the wider business
- Product level performance reporting
- Data extraction and cleansing for the wider business (marketing, finance)
- Provide analytical insight and deep dive analysis for internal stakeholders to both inform and support operational and strategic decision making
- Ad hoc analysis and projects across all business units including finance, retail and marketing
- Identify and implement improvements in existing processes
- Participate in defining our future analytics roadmap using tools such as Snowflake, Alteryx, Tableau
The ideal candidate will have a passion for data and challenging the status quo.
- A Passion for data, accuracy
- A logical mindset
- Intermediate Excel skills (Index match, pivot table)
- Able to handle cleaning and reconciling large amounts of data from various sources, whilst still being a champion for data integrity
- Ability to draw out trends from raw data
- Ability to step between detail and the big picture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Team player who is willing to take on a challenge
- Numerate degree
- You have some experience in data cleansing and extraction techniques
- You have some experience in using SQL and G suite
Please submit your CV along with answers to the following questions:
- What do you love about data?
- What do you think are the key issues facing supply chain management within our business?
- What are your remuneration expectations?
- If successful, would you prefer to be remote or London based or a combination of both?
Swoon is an advocate for people who believe that home is a sanctuary and has the power to physically affect our health and happiness. Our customers are stylish and savvy professionals who are time-poor but thought-rich; they demand the best out of life.
We’re on a mission to be a global online interiors brand; making homes remarkable through distinctive design, beautiful craft and fair prices.
Note: We are not accepting applications through agencies for this role.