Love Dogs & Marketing?
This could be your dream role!!!
What? Digital Marketing Manager
Where? Two days at our Old St Warehouse (bring your dog if you have one!) & three days remote
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Launched in 2012 PetsPyjamas is the number one for dog friendly. The business is growing rapidly on the strength of there being over 10 million dogs in the UK and a huge boom in staycationing for obvious reasons.
We are on the lookout for a commercially driven individual with around 4 years experience in a similar role, preferably within a strong consumer brand, where the customer is truly at the heart of everything. Travel and/or start-up experience would be ideal but we’re open.
You will be a real team player who is used to being very hands-on, like to take loads of initiative and ownership, accustomed to meeting tight deadlines and always, always going the extra mile.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities Include:
- Website CMS management - you will own this
- Manage, develop and implement multi-segment mail marketing campaigns
- Create and edit graphics (Photoshop/Illustrator) for multiple use - digital and print
- Working closely with agencies to develop and grow digital marketing drivers like PPC and retargeting ads
- Copywriting including snappy headlines, intros and even short features
- Co-ordinate the production of video content for online marketing
- Handling interaction with our digital audience through social media (Facebook, Instagram and beyond)
- Identify and communicate with influencers and develop campaigns
- Digital reporting and analysis (Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Business Manager etc.)
- Support our Pet Partners (field sales people) with marketing materials and collateral - both print and digital
- Assist the Head of Marketing on specific ATL/BTL projects as they arise
You will be…
- A real brand person who understands how to maintain the ‘look and feel and tone of voice’
- Able to manage a small team as well as external agencies
- A complete self-starter who is multiskilled and loves multitasking
- A good copywriter and proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign or similar
- Tenacious, energetic, friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working and committed, with an (almost!) obsessive attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude - solutions more than problems driven!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to join a company really going places and punching above its weight, who can make an important contribution in the short term and step up in the longer term.
If you think you’ve got what it takes send a covering letter and your CV saying why you think you’d be great for this role together. No recruitment agencies.