ConjuSpace is looking to pioneer an evolution to the product design studio. Along with it's first head of marketing.
The core of the space is a product design and visual communication studio for visionary physical consumer goods. We're working with early-stage entrepreneurs and brands, and simultaneously, we're working on our own products and brands to launch.
We're creating a space that will explore, apply, increase and share the value of aligned product design for designers, businesses and users, and further afield.
The space is in its infancy. It's not ideal if you're searching for certainty in the short term, it's perfect for someone who thrives in the possibilities of uncertainty, has understood how larger businesses work and now is searching for the enjoyment of creating and moulding a concept, alongside the founder & designer.
We're open to people with diverse previous experiences. Someone with proven marketing experience, but a personal drive to create is more important. This is a great opportunity for both to use the flexibility at this early stage to build a role for both. Trial, freelance or part-time to begin, with a view to going full-time, would work well. So feel free to get in contact if there is any doubt.
- An integral role of building the foundations of the space, the studio, business and it's brand
- Mixture of the freedom of being remote-first and the plan to create an enjoyable physical space to collaborate
- Obvious experience in bringing in new business for an agency/studio
- Taste for premium luxury products
- A view on pioneering ways to evolve the agency/studio model
- Understanding of marketing for e-commerce brands
- A clear strategy on how to grow the business
These are the core responsibilities:
- Create new business for the studio
- Grow the external awareness of the space as a whole
- Manage relationships with the clients as the studio would grow
- Develop the brand messages, audiences and marketing strategies for internal product launches
- Manage the digital marketing and execution of internal product launches
Get in touch!