Every candidate has a talent and diversity of skills that employers are looking for. The problem is how to identify candidate’s capabilities and match employer’s and candidate’s motivations. For that purpose, we introduce a PitchMe process - a novel approach for management of Human Resources relying on multilayer profiling of skills and matchmaking between those who offer skills and those who need them.
We are a London-based and well-funded start-up. We have just recently closed our third round of funding and growing fast. Among our customers are Revolut, Typeform, Intercom, etc.
This is an opportunity to join PitchMe team as a B2B Customer Success manager to help us grow. You will wear multiple hats in a day making sure new accounts are onboarded and excited about using the PitchMe technology as well as ensuring account growth and renewals. You will be a trusted advisor to our clients helping them to get the best results from using the PitchMe platform while feeding back ideas to the product development teams.
If you share our vision and want to make an impact on the future of work market, we offer a great opportunity to join our growing team in London! Office in the Central London, great team and exciting challenges guaranteed!
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the onboarding of new clients, liaising with sales, lead generation and product teams to ensure the very best experience
- Manage communication with employers to assist them in their user journey
- Fostering genuine relationships with the CTO/CEOs and Heads of Talent in London’s start-ups and scale-ups
- Use our software stack to sharpen the Customer Success process (Copper, Slack, LinkedIn, Zapier, HubSpot)
- Owning our client relationships end-to-end - from initial activation, through to account growth and beyond.
- Update our CRM database and make sure that customer data is always accurate and reliable
- Reporting and analysis on customer success - analysing effective levers for growth which can be replicated across our client-base.
- 3+ years as a CSM or recruitment consultant in B2B or SaaS
- The ability to communicate effectively with different personalities and seniority
- Strong university education, or an exceptional personal journey
- You are both value driven and results focused
- Your character is naturally infectious and you exude positive energy
- Being a self starter with a track record of ownership matters more to you than job titles
- As an individual you are highly self-reflective; you can ‘fail well’ without ego, learn, and improve
- Bucketful of challenging problems to solve, so hopefully that's your thing!
- Have freedom to choose WHAT and HOW to do!
- Stylish office in Central London (once lockdown is over)
- Participation in the world-class conferences and corporate learning & development program
- Additional perks: From online access to GPs through to shopping cashback, restaurant discounts, discounted gym membership.