Who we are
We are reinventing personal communication for the digital era.
TouchNote is a creative platform that lets people send custom-made cards, straight from their phone to those they love anywhere in the world. Our easy to use app has helped people nurture their most meaningful relationships over 15 million times and was awarded the Good Web Guide’s App of the Year 2018.
We are a team of passionate and creative individuals trying to make a difference. We’re proud to offer a highly collaborative, solution-focused environment that celebrates diversity and has been listed in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and The Financial Times Future 100 UK.
About the role
Due to TouchNote’s rapid growth and agile marketing approach, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Creative Lead to join the team. We’re looking for a passionate and ambitious individual who wants to use their imagination and creativity to take the TouchNote brand to the next level.
Working closely with the Director of Global Growth, you’ll be instrumental in evolving the visual look and feel of the brand and work on a wide variety of projects that engage our existing members and attract new ones such as developing major seasonal campaigns across both digital and offline channels, creating animations and video content, guiding our in-app illustration style, managing photoshoots and the production of TV commercials.
As part of the Growth team, you’ll be plugged into the heart of business and will use your imagination and creativity to solve real business problems through beautifully crafted, envelope-pushing communications. You’ll be part of a close knit team, working in a supporting environment, and managing your own small team of passionate creatives.
This role is perfect for someone with a strong design background, a fantastic portfolio showing a multi-channel mindset, a passion for both ideas and executional excellence, and who wants to make an impact leading the creative function in a fast growing tech scale up.
Need to haves
● Proven ability to ideate/originate concepts from scratch
● Video and motion graphics skills
● Exceptional attention to detail.
● Ability to think strategically, as well as creatively
● Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
● Willingness to mentor junior members of the team, including a copywriter
● A passion for typography, illustration, graphic design, new trends and culture
● Full knowledge of Adobe creative suite
Nice to haves
● A mix of agency and in-house experience
● Some freelancing, tech sector or multi-channel experience
● Knowledge of the UK and US market would be beneficial
● Some copywriting skills
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Choice of wellbeing benefits which include Private Medical Insurance and/or a gym membership
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month
- Free TouchNote credits to use our product!
Reporting to the Director of Growth
Salary competitive and dependent on experience