Thanks for stopping by our advert. WRENEW is an ambitious start-up looking to transform how the hair and beauty industry serves an on-demand society. Our goal is to create a locally global ecosystem that enables both customer and professionals to connect with minimal fuss.
The role can start and remain as part-time, with the view to transition to full-time if the demands of the project become greater. We need someone who has the ability to implement our martech using new and existing strategies (in house), contributing to the development of the product and belief in the app's mission.
Pre-seed, M.V.P, bootstrapping with funds on hand to prepare for imminent investment.
- The ability to implement is paramount to this role (beyond strategies)
- Enthusiastic about joining a new venture as a co-founder
- Passionate about developing new tools and technologies
- Ability to overcome challenges through problem-solving
- Junior to senior-level marketer
- Initially the role will not carry a salary and will be part time as we set to go live in October, this will remain the case until funding is raised (imminently)
- Opportunities to participate in equity.
- You will have access to a budget to execute your vision for campaigns.
- Bonus Incentives, if conversions surpass expections.
- Free hair and beauty treatments.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Management and optimisation of all digital channels including Affiliates, Paid Social, Display, PPC, SEO and email marketing.
- Create relationships with external agencies on all affiliates, loyalty and PPC campaigns.
- Support the business’ marketing strategy through digital and performance marketing tactics to deliver results that meet ROI expectations and boost incremental sales.
- Lead and implement the marketing of the product either by liaising with the inhouse team and outsourced team where applicable (in the early stages) or managing interns.
- Lead email and content marketing are leaning on our inhouse creative for product design by assessing the viability of the idea from a technical point of view.
- Advise on the marketing direction and decisions of the company.
- Alongside the Founders, communicate the technical aspects of the marketing plan to investors, to demonstrate our users and other stakeholders.