Remote home-working opportunity: Full time and evening part time opportunities
You'll be part of a fantastic growth story generating new business leads from our online channels for sales colleagues to close and to buy plans online. This role is the first point of interaction for many of the 1,000 plus new daily visitors to our website and social media will communicate directly with you so you will be their introduction to ContentCal, a business highly rated for our level of service.
The role: More specifically, your role will have a focus on initiating engagement through a dialogue powered by live chat on our website and blog and in social media messaging to engage online visitors, support them whilst they get to know our product, enable them to use our product quickly and generate leads for our sales team to provide a full demonstration of the product and tailor a package for them.
Managing live chat, email and social media ensuring that new business opportunities are created and directed to the Sales Team. We are looking for someone who is highly proactive, thinks on their feet, is personable with written chat, video and audio calls and is highly organised.
You will be dedicated to generating more well qualified inbound enquiries, guiding customers through processes and proactively being an advocate for our fantastic product.
About Us: We are an award winning SaaS business providing content marketing software with 1000’s of customers, high growth and big ambition now ramping up our expertise in roles key to future growth. We have a customer base concentrated in the UK and USA that includes businesses in most countries globally.
Our customers range from blue chip brands to freelancers and they all have one thing in common: planning and publishing great content marketing in social networks and beyond is dependent on our platform.
You'll be responsible for engaging opportunities through:
- Increasing the number of software demonstration appointments from web visitors
- Increasing our ratio of free trials to online orders
- Improving the traction of users during trial
- Responding to contacts across Social Media to create sales opportunities
- Accurately assigning new sale calls/emails/live chats to the Sales Team
- Sharing insights from the hotline with the rest of the team
What you'll get
This is a great opportunity to work for a really exciting scale-up tech business in the content marketing and social media business and further your Customer Service and / or Sales experience within a very supportive team.
The position offers career development opportunities in Sales or Customer Service roles.
What you'll need
- Previous B2B customer service, sales and social media experience
- In addition, previous customer service experience via live chat and email
- You will be a great listener and be able to truly understand the needs of our potential customers to remedy as many of their issues as possible (where applicable)
- You must be a proactive self-starter, with the ability to work within a team and also on your own initiative.