Job Title: Senior Customer Service Executive
Reporting To: Head of HR & Operations
Location: London Bridge, currently working from home
Smarter is an award-winning tech company based in Central London looking for a senior customer service executive to join our fast growing company.
As a Smarter senior customer service executive, you will be providing daily support to our customers via telephone, email, live chat and social media. We are committed to ensuring that the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved by always thinking of ways in which we can improve the customer journey. At Smarter we are focused on introducing new methods to meet customer satisfaction and we are looking for a senior customer service executive who is able to drive change, is enthusiastic and strives to ensure that our customers are our number one priority by going above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.
We are a small team of highly motivated, ambitious minds, working on something big! We are driven to build new technology that empowers future generations to live Smarter. We are British, Award Winning Connected Home company with a product range that connects kitchen appliances to the internet. We design, build and distribute our product range throughout Europe and the US with high profile partners such as Electrolux, Currys, John Lewis and Best Buy. Growing at a rapid rate, we are set to become one of the fastest growing UK connected IOT companies. This all forms part of our bigger picture to build a platform that changes the way we shop and consume food.
This is a full-time position, working hours are 9am – 5:30pm or 12.30pm - 9pm, Monday – Friday, with some weekend shifts. Flexibility is required due to business changes.
- Providing excellent customer service by telephone, email and live chat.
- Ensuring that all customer communication is responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Responding to customer service queries on social media.
- Monitoring and retaining a good reputation across social media and our online presence.
- Assisting customers with all queries including troubleshooting and product information.
- Online order management.
- Stock management, liaising with factories and logistics companies to maintain a good stock level.
- Improving the customer journey by working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Dealing with customer returns and exchanges
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Reporting to Management.
- Always going the extra mile for customers ensuring the customer is left with a positive impression of the company following any and all communication.
- Acting as the escalation point for junior team members.
- Training and coaching junior team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in providing troubleshooting by telephone, email and live chat.
- Exceptional verbal and written English.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Highly proactive and uses initiative.
- Creative with passion and plenty of energy.
- Enjoys a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- A passion or interest for new technology.
- Ability to multi task with good time management skills.
- Aptitude to work on their own and as a part of the team.
Cover letter is essential.
Due to the number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.