We’re on a mission to revolutionise the way people buy and use their cars. But not only that! We want Drover to be category-defining: shaping the future of car retailing and usership, a clear force to be reckoned with. We offer flexible, fair and competitively priced all-in car subscriptions putting the specific needs of each driver first and delivering the perfect car each time.
We’re continuing to create something really special and others think so too; having recently closed a Series B round and having raised £30m to date from top-tier VCs, we’ve also been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes and CityAM. Our offices currently span across London, Lisbon, Paris and Bucharest with more exciting developments to come.
The world of car ownership as we know it is changing and Drover is at the forefront of that change. In order to achieve that we’ll need to continue to build a world-class talented team bringing a diverse range of experiences, skills and backgrounds. We’ve built a collaborative, transparent and inclusive culture we’re extremely proud of, we continue to push boundaries, challenge ourselves and learn fast. We believe in empowering our Droverians in their work, offering autonomy and real impact from day 1.
That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a data-driven marketer and aspiring future marketing leader to define our digital acquisition strategy, taking ownership of key channels and obsessing over website conversion rates and digital experience. You’ll be a key member of our small but productive marketing team and have a direct, massive impact on the growth of the business, on an international scale.
Whilst this role is highly strategic, it is an individual contributor role brought about by continued growth, so you should be comfortable - and hugely excited - about having full end-to-end ownership and execution of Drover's performance marketing activity.
In particular, you will:
- Be directly responsible for digital marketing activities and strategy across search, social, video and display, globally
- Manage budget allocation between channels to grow subscribers while controlling overall CPA
- Work with product teams to continuously improve our conversion funnel
- Define our testing strategy, within existing and new channels quickly understand profitability and scale where relevant
- Take ownership of our marketing data, from user level journeys to regular structured reporting of key metrics
- Own Drover’s performance marketing tech stack.
Some of the things you can get excited about being involved in
- Defining and executing the strategy for our most significant channel - performance marketing
- Driving conversion rate enhancements and opening new marketing channels, through smart product enhancements
- Building outstanding relationships with key media partners such as Facebook and Google, as well as marketing technology suppliers
- Acquiring a comprehensive understanding of the Drover customer, and how car subscriptions help to solve challenges in their lives.
- Being a key member of our tight-knit, agile marketing function, with global responsibility
Data-driven marketer with multiple years of experience managing large scale digital campaigns across search, social, display and video, ideally within a competitive industry such as insurance, gaming or education.
- Experience testing and evaluating search bidding strategies by use case (eg tROAS, tCPA, manual)
- Exceptional commercial acumen with a well-defined understanding of unit economics and profitability
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Exceptional data interpretation and manipulation skills including Excel / Google Sheets
Nice to have
- Experience using SQL to access and manipulate databases.
- Familiar with Google BigQuery, Google Ads Data Transfer
- An unparalleled opportunity to grow and learn within a scaling, VC-backed business and have real impact from day 1.
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Generous parental leave policy for both primary and secondary caregivers
- £700 annual Drover credit
- Pension & cycle-to-work scheme
- The ability to get paid early what you’ve accrued with Wagestream
- Retail, travel & cinema discounts via Perkbox
- Team socials
- Daily breakfast, healthy snacks & free lunch on Fridays - when in the office.
Drover has built a dynamic, collaborative culture in which we hire and develop smart, driven people that share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and we spur each other on to raise the bar of success.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity – if in doubt, just apply.