Title: Growth / Digital Marketing Expert (or Intern)
Location: Remote or London based
Salary: Unpaid | Paid the moment we complete our fundraise (lead investor in place)
We run a e-commerce and marketplace focused on local, British and ethical goods :)
Our goal is to raise the profile of smaller companies and we’re looking for someone who is interested in helping out for 1-3 months. Naturally, if you have a digital marketing background feel free to get in touch.
If you're looking for a challenge with lots of responsibility and a startup that may skyrocket post-fundraise, we're happy to hear from you.
Ability to utilise digital data, technology and channels to acquire and retain customers
Deliver a customer proposition by implementing a calendar of both online and tracked media campaigns.
Creating compelling and cool content
Communicate through multiple digital/social channels
This is a vital position for us, and the person in charge will get a high level of autonomy, creativity and responsibility.
The position has three main strands:
- define and lead the delivery of segmented, measurable, growth marketing plans
- execute growth campaigns and;
- optimise retention.
The successful person will be a digital specialist who will develop strategies and initiatives to grow the active customer base of the online product in the locations it is operating in the UK. They will understand the tools needed to drive growth within an early stage digital product company and to constantly test and learn to improve the performance of campaigns. They must have a strong understanding of data and be motivated to come on the journey with us.
Again, if you like shopping for local and ethical goods, please get in touch!
- Leverage digital marketing, mobile and social media channels that are appropriate to our sector, proposition and the nuances of our socialist market.
- Plan online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase sales and traffic
- Lead on product marketing including messaging, user testing and CRO experiments
- Develop local and national brand partnerships to deliver a portfolio of experiential activity in-store and online.
- Drive insight to key stakeholders within the business on the efficacy of campaigns, customer segments and attributes, ROI measures
- Track, develop, understand and continuously improve the strategy to increase downloads, activations, active users, rides taken, churn rates, app ranking, abandonment and conversion rates, CPA
- Work with agencies, in house colleagues and freelancers to:
- Plan and create content for the social media channels (Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website development
- Work with design and media agencies to prepare engaging content
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional e mails
Are you driven to grow with us?
It is imperative that you are a creative and flexible thinker as this sector is evolving and changing daily so we need to be both proactive and reactive in our thinking and campaigns.
We have all the threads of a fabulous story and our product is life changing and we are really looking for someone who can help us translate this into campaigns that deliver this product into as many hands as possible so that we can watch the ripple effect of every life it changes, every family, and every community it supports .
Ideally you can write blogs, content and design social content if required - or at least have an eye for what will work.
- Work with a story focused business where you can make a real difference
- Be part of the journey as we close our fundraise (ongoing)
- A VERY entrepreneurial and highly stimulating environment
- Huge potential (not just the usual rubbish) as you're first in
Let me know at email@example.com