An opportunity to join a fast-growing central London based Proptech startup at an exciting phase in its story.
Brickowner is a property investment platform for sophisticated and high-net-worth investors. The market offers exciting growth potential for the company and its investors, staff, and shareholders.
We are looking for a highly qualified individual to help make a mark on a growth stage business as we scale. Whether you are coming from an established corporate or a startup, it is important to have an energetic attitude and contribute your individual expertise as you play a big role in a small collaborative team.
We’re looking for a full time marketing professional to join the Brickowner team. The role will involve running the day to day written and digital marketing strategy. This position will report to the COO and CEO; as a growth stage startup we're looking for a talented individual who's happy to work without a need for constant supervision, and is not afraid to use initiative and take on new challenges.
This full-time position will involve writing our blogs and marketing posts, so good and articulate use of English is required, as is the ability to write within regulatory guidelines.
You will manage content and brand consistency across all channels (web, social media, email, mobile and video). You will be required to complete research and pitch topic suggestions and ideas to the team for marketing campaigns, as well as designing social media and online marketing strategies for the business. You will lead on all marketing, social media, and digital marketing activities, developing a strategy, and presenting it to the executive team.
Whilst responsible for e-mail marketing you will also be responsible for the customer facing aspects of our business, taking charge of our social media accounts and investor communications. Working directly with investors to discuss any issues and feedback they may have. You will also work to organise Brickowner investor events (post COVID) once a quarter, and to define a new strategy for investor relations in light of social distancing.
You will create written content and social media material regularly. Gaining a deep understanding of our users and how best to communicate and reach out through targeted marketing campaigns. You will also take the lead on all media communication and will be responsible for writing press releases.
Successful individuals will be able to create, deliver, and analyse the analytics of different online marketing campaigns and adapt the Brickowner marketing strategy accordingly including the running and analysis of google adword campaigns, as well as SEO planning, delivery, and optimisation.
- Organised, and detail orientated
- At least 5 years previous relevant work experience
- Strong written and spoken language skills. With proven creative writing proficiency
- Digital content experience including management of social media
- Experience in SEO and digital marketing
- Experience with press and PR highly desirable.
- Experience delivering targeted marketing campaigns using email marketing tools such as Mailchimp
- Ability to deal with customers and investors to support our marketing activities
- Creative and visual, including ability to notice patterns and colours that might be used in existing content to make new content blend in seamlessly
- Able to read, understand and analyse web analytics to assess and tweak marketing strategies
- Proven ability to track, analyse and present data using excel
- Proven ability to deliver and present relevant analysis to stakeholders
- Customer focused, working with end-users to deliver a positive experience
- Excellent communicator
- Confident decision maker
- Team player
- It will be a plus if you have previous marketing experience within a regulated environment, although not essential.
- Remuneration: Competitive salary
- Equity Package