With our easy to use app you can have all your favourite snacks, drinks and essentials delivered to your door faster than you can walk to the local shop! Phenomenal growth over the last 6 months means we are now live in 4 cities and are rapidly expanding the team to drive growth and optimisation. Whilst the convenience industry might not be the sexiest, it's certainly got size on its side. With a total addressable market in the billions, there is huge scope for disruption and we're on a mission to make convenience far more convenient that it has ever been before.
Y Combinator, based out in Silicon Valley, has accelerated the likes of AirBnB, Stripe, Coinbase, Dropbox, Instacart and DoorDash. We’re so hyped to be part of this year’s cohort and have ambitious growth plans. We plan to be their next unicorn!
You can check us out on the App Store, by searching Fancy (and we highly recommend getting familiar with the app pre cover letter!).
Fancy is hiring a City Manager for Sheffield! We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter to help set up and lead our operations in Sheffield.
The City Manager's role is intense, fast paced and one that requires relentless determination and enthusiasm for growth and optimisation. You will be our eyes and ears on the ground and your ultimate goal is to run a profitable city.
All City Managers will report into the Head of Expansion and have continued support from the central team.
- Oversee all warehouse operations
- Drive optimization and efficiency of KPIs
- Local P&L ownership and constant optimization
- Driver training and regular reinforcement of customer experience expectations
- Customer communications and issue resolution
- Be a part of our customer community
- Identify trends and issues and provide optimisation feedback to the wider team
- Build a commercially successful city
- Local and regional strategic growth plans
- Coordination of social media, guerrilla marketing, events, etc.
- Act as company eyes and ears in your city
- Recruit and manage student brand ambassadors
- Represent the brand at various functions
- 2+ years experience in consultancy, sales or operations
- Desire to take ownership of ambitious targets
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead in an ever-changing environment
- Flexibility and willingness to work with fluid schedules; being available during peak hours of operation