This role is with Continental Aspire Soccer - a football international company, which gives the young aspiring footballers the opportunity to succeed in professional European leagues.
This role is an exciting opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in the area of podcast co-hosting and to have ownership of your project. There will be also opportunities to get involved in more projects or to initiate a new project with the Continental Aspire Soccer.
The main goals of the role are to manage, host, coordinate and structure the podcast project, contributing to the high quality of the podcast content and the increase of podcast audience.
This role is created as a part of the new government Kickstart scheme created to support young people in times of Coronavirus crisis. The scheme is designed for those aged 16 to 24 who receive universal credit. Therefore, the applicants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria outlined by the schema.
You can view more information about this schema here
- Passion for football
- Previous experience in (co) hosting a podcast, interviewing, radio work or journalistic experience
- Degree in Media related studies is an advantage
- Experience operating the podcast recording software and setting up the podcast area
- Experience in researching the content for the podcast, finding and inviting the guests for the podcast
- Ability to identify content opportunities for original content
- Ability to see the full picture – how the podcast fits in with the current marketing strategy, content and marketing opportunities
- Ability to adapt to Continental Aspire Soccer voice
- Awareness of SEO is an advantage
- Familiarity with different podcast broadcasting platforms and applications
- Ability to work with the content around the podcast – podcast title, description, keywords etc.
- Experience of marketing the podcast is an advantage for the role
- (Co) hosting the football podcast
- Manage the podcast project from research and planning stages to the marketing of the podcast stage (including researching stories and guests, inviting guests for the interview, preparing the recording of the podcast, interviewing the guests, working with the marketing team on the content for the podcast for marketing channels, identify additional podcast marketing opportunities, engage in comments)
- The role is NOT required to edit the podcast
To apply, email you CV, cover letter and portfolio at
Please include the information on your eligibility for the Kickstart scheme (your location, age and whether you are signed up for universal credit program.)